“Where should we eat?” Whether you’re craving baked tamales, handmade pasta, or fish and chips, dining at Universal Orlando’s outstanding restaurants is the answer.
The eateries at Universal Studios Florida, Volcano Bay, CityWalk, Islands of Adventure, and the on-site hotels offer great meal choices—if you know where to look.
Dining at Universal CityWalk
CityWalk has about a dozen sit down dining venues, numerous counter service restaurants, three bars and lounges, and at least half a dozen food carts. In addition to the Hard Rock Cafe’s all-American fare and Bubba Gump’s seafood, top table service restaurants include:
- Popular VIVO Italian Kitchen features fine Italian cuisine set in a contemporary environment. There’s also a full-service bar.
- The Cowfish Sushi Burger Bar says it all in its name, serving up what burger and sushi fans consider the best of both worlds. The intriguing fusion choices (have you ever had a Buffaloooo-shi burgushi roll?), helpful service, and spiked shakes all create a fun atmosphere in a three-story space that seats over 500. There’s also a high-tech fish tank!
- Antojitos Authentic Mexican Food lets you stroll through the street carts, markets, and cantinas of Mexico City. Fresh ingredients are what make the difference here. The colorful decor and incredible bar menu will have you thinking you’ve just discovered a true Mexican hidden gem.
If you’re headed down to Orlando this summer, Bigfire, which specializes in wood-fired American favorites in a lakeside lodge setting will be opening just in time for your arrival. This is definitely something to keep in mind for Dining at Universal.
Dining at Universal Islands of Adventure
- Confisco Grille, located in the Port of Entry. While it isn’t fine dining, it’s great when you don’t want to stand in one more line! The varied menu of Mexican, Italian, Asian, and Mediterranean dishes and the daily special pies make it a park favorite. There are also several options that can be made vegetarian and vegan-friendly. The restaurant’s Backwater Bar has a happy hour from 4-7pm each day.
- Contrary to its name, the casual Mythos Restaurant in The Lost Continent does not serve Greek fare. Salads, fish, steaks, burgers, pasta, and a special risotto of the day are typical choices.
Dining at Universal Resort Hotels
Each of Universal’s resort hotels offers table service restaurants, quick service options, and bars and/or lounge:
- The Hard Rock Hotel’s Beach Club, The Kitchen, and the Palm.
- Lowe’s Portofino Bay hotel Thirsty Fish and Bice, among others.
- The Royal Pacific’s Jake’s American Bar and Wantilan Luau & Brunch.
- Sapphire Falls Resort’s Amatista Cookhouse.
- The Cabana Bay Beach Resort’s Galaxy Bowl.
And that’s just a small sampling of the dining at Universal Studios opportunities!
Contact World Class VIP For More Information About Dining at Universal!
To learn more about dining at Universal Studios, contact World Class VIP today at 407-270-3784. Not only do we provide a VIP Universal Studios tour. Our tour guides can also help arrange dining reservations and provide hotel booking services and assistance. Contact us today for a free private Disney tour quote.