Plan a trip to Universal Studios to see their fantastic Christmas Attractions!
Christmas vacation will be coming up soon, and if you’re planning a trip to Orlando, there are several theme parks that your family can visit to make the holiday something truly magical. From Disney World and Epcot Center to Sea World and Universal Studios, there’s something to be discovered for every movie enthusiast, animal lover, or thrill-seeker!
One plan that your loved ones can really get behind this year is to devise a Universal Studios Christmas. This year, the park has a large array of exciting adventures and attractions planned for travelers. It’s always better when you know what to expect, so let’s take a look at some of the attractions that will be at the park during the upcoming holiday.
The Magic of Christmas at Hogwarts™ Castle
The magic of Hogwarts is a great way to start your Universal Studios Christmas. Muggles of all ages are welcome to come to join the festivities and engage with the famous world of Harry Potter. Here are a few things that the area has in store for you:
- Holiday Decorations — Your Harry Potter adventure begins on the streets of Hogsmeade, where you will be dazzled by beautiful lights, festive garlands, well-designed wreaths, and other decorations.
- Holiday Frog Choir — Even the frogs want to get into the Universal Studios Christmas spirit, so they’ll be accompanying students of Hogwarts in bringing Christmas cheer through their lovely voices.
- Holiday Food and Merchandise — In addition to Three Broomsticks’ exciting holiday menu that includes hot butterbeer, you’ll have the opportunity to purchase ornaments, tree toppers, stockings, figurines, and more.
The next stop on your Universal Studios Christmas adventure can be the world of the Grinch. This adventure into the world of Whoville is naturally festive for the holiday, but it’s even more so thanks to the holiday. Here’s what you can expect:
- Straight out of Whoville — The gorgeous town of Whoville is alive and well in this celebration, with meticulous designs that will impress even the toughest grinch.
- Photo Opportunities — In addition to enjoying the Whoville decorations, you’ll have photo opportunities with the Grinch, Max, and other citizens who will make your visit something special.
- Tree Lighting Ceremony — Join the friends and neighbors of Whoville as we light our gorgeous Grinchmas tree and revel in the happiness and beauty of the holiday.
Universal CityWalk has always been an extremely popular area for visitors to enjoy, but they ramp things up during the holiday. From November 28th until December 26th, you can enjoy these awesome attractions:
- Holiday Shopping — Universal CityWalk is full of shopping opportunities all year long, and you can find plenty of items to wrap up or stuff in a stocking back home.
- Universal Cinema — Take a break from the Universal Studios Christmas and catch one of the latest films in this deluxe cinema with comfortable seating, state-of-the-art visuals, Dolby sound, tasty food, and more.
- Dining Opportunities — To make your Universal Studios Christmas complete, try one of the fantastic dining and snacking opportunities that are available throughout CityWalk.
Universal Studios Christmas with World Class VIP
Sign up with World Class VIP and we’ll make sure that you don’t miss any of the exciting holiday attractions during the Universal Studios Christmas celebration. Our Disney VIP tour guides will help you skip lines, discover great food, book Disney hotel reservations, meet your favorite characters, keeping your personal belongings secure, and a whole lot more. If you’d like to learn more about what we offer without VIP Universal Studios tour or would like a private VIP Disney tour quote, call (407) 810-9500 and we’ll get you started.