The Wizarding World of Harry Potter only opened as an attraction at Universal Studios in April 2016. With all of the crowds and access to different attractions, it is said that it now takes more than a full day to get through all of the main Universal Studios parks. Using World Class VIP private tour guides, you will be able to see more of the park in much less time. If your priority is to make memories and enjoy all that the park has to offer, rather than staring at the same busy kiosk for hours while waiting in line, then you should consider booking a VIP private tour for your visit to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
You could spend hours, days even, pouring over blogs and other explanatory media to help you get an understanding of how you will go about visiting The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, or you can use VIP private tour guides through World Class VIP tour services.
When you use VIP private tour guides to see the Harry Potter attractions at the two Universal Studio parks, you will know all of the tips and tricks first hand. World Class VIP private tour guides will be sure that you:
• Have passes to get into both parks, so you can see all of the Harry Potter attractions.
• Your day is scheduled to fit the specific preferences of your family. World Class VIP private tour guides want to be sure that you have the individually tailored experience you are looking for.
• Understand what the children will want while seeing the sights of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
• Get to enjoy the famous Harry Potter treats such as the non-alcoholic butterbeer!
• Using World Class VIP private tour guides you are guaranteed to see all of the best the Harry Potter attractions have to offer without putting in too much work on your part.
If you and your family wish to explore The Wizarding World of Harry Potter with our World Class VIP tour guides, fill out the form and we will start planning right away!