Only have one day at Disney World? Here’s what we recommend…
If you don’t know it yet, Walt Disney World is one of the most visited places on Earth. It has an impressive number of annual visitors, standing at more than 58 million.
So, it’s no surprise how many people wish to spend even one day at Disney World.
And, if you finally decide to embark on your Disney world adventure, what would you do to make the most of your 24 hours?
Top 10 Things to Do in One Day at Disney World
Going to Disney World is a once-in-a-lifetime experience for many. So, it’s easy to understand why most would want to park hop and visit all four parks in a day.
However, if you only have one day at Disney World, you might as well spend it in one park and make it worth your time and money.
Instead of spending your day rushing from one park to another, pick one and start from there. Your list of ten things to do begins here:
- Enter your chosen park earlier with a breakfast reservation from restaurant favorites, such as Les Halles Boulangerie, Yak and Yeti Local Foods Cafe, Sleepy Hollow, and Woody’s Lunch Box.
- Sit down and indulge in exclusive Disney World menu items like the famous Mickey Waffle and Tonga Toast.
- Take a leisurely walk towards your first ride while taking photos of iconic landmarks, including Cinderella’s Castle, the Train Station at the entrance of Magic Kingdom, and the Candy Stripe Wall.
- Ride all you can. Saving time on rides is necessary, so make sure to use fast passes. Here The following rides are a must on your list:
- Magic Kingdom’s Space, Splash and Thunder Mountain, and Pirates of the Caribbean
- Animal Kingdom‘s Avatar Flight of Passage, Kilimanjaro Safari, Navi River Journey, Expedition Everest, and Kali River Rapids
- Hollywood Studios’ Toy Story Mania, Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, Slinky Dog Dash, and Rock ‘n Roller Coaster
- Epcot’s Soarin’ Around the World, Test Track, Mission: Space, and Spaceship Earth
- Don’t miss the Wishes Nighttime Spectacular. It’s the one fireworks show you need to see.
- Visit the Carousel of Progress and watch the evolution of technology through this amazing Audio-Animatronics show.
- Get in touch with your favorite character with the different character experiences all over the parks.
- Have fun at Epcot’s The World Showcase and feel like you’re traveling the world with the different snacks and drinks from countries across the globe.
- Find Disney World secrets, such as the street performer DiVine and the hidden pathways along the Tree of Life.
- Experience drinking from a magical talking water fountain located at Epcot’s Future World.
Tips for Having a Successful One-Day Disney World Visit
The trick to having a productive and worthwhile experience in Disney World is to have a foolproof itinerary and a backup plan in case something goes wrong.
Remember these tips when you plan that much-awaited one-day trip to Disney World.
- Pick a park and buy your Walt Disney World tickets online early. You don’t want to waste valuable time lining up to buy your passes.
- If possible, stay at a Disney resort. It will save you time and the hassles of driving and looking for parking at Disney World. You can even get extra parking hours if you do.
- Avoid making reservations at restaurants, except for breakfast. Dining in can take up at least two hours of your time-precious moment you can spend on Disney’s famous attractions. However, getting a breakfast reservation before rope drop is advantageous because it allows you to enter the park earlier.
- Schedule fast passes. Wait times can take up to two hours, so schedule your fast passes as soon as you have your tickets.
- Come early and leave late. If one day at Disney World is all you’ve got, make the most of it by arriving even before the park opens and leaving at closing time.
- Line up on single-rider lanes. Some rides have a single rider lane that will cut queue time by half.
The best thing to do is book a Disney VIP tour to get the most of your visit. Doing so will give you ample time to prepare and relax before your one day at Disney World. And when you have a Disney VIP tour guide, your itinerary will go just as planned, and you can make your 24-hour trip worthwhile.
Of course, one day is not enough to experience the magic of Disney World. But with an experienced tour guide, you can make the best happen. So, book your Disney VIP tour now and call (407) 236-1098 for a vacation to remember. get your free quote here!