A Universal Orlando VIP tour can help you experience all the Harry Potter attractions at Universal.
Your Universal Orlando VIP tour just got more revved up! Set to open June 13th, Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure and Harry Potter fans everywhere can’t wait to find out if it’s true!
Get Onboard for an Exciting Ride With a Universal Orlando VIP Tour
Hagrid’s Motorbike is a highly themed roller coaster ride featuring new environments, immersive storytelling, and the highest level of technology. Before you can ride, you must first join Hagrid’s “Care of Magical Creatures” class where you’ll get a quick lesson on feeding, maintaining, breeding, and properly treating flobberworms, fire crabs, unicorns, thestrals, and more.
When it’s time to go, one person takes the sidecar while another mounts the motorbike, which has been specially designed to simulate flight. One of the ride’s most innovative aspects is that, depending on where they sit, each guest will experience a completely different ride. The twisting 50 mph roller coaster goes forward and backward as it takes you on a wild ride through the Forbidden Forest with Hagrid as your guide. Your Universal Orlando VIP tour guides will help you get to this attraction before lines become too long.
Other exciting details are slowly emerging:
- Over 1,000 live trees were planted to bring the Forbidden Forest to life.
- Riders confront unique-to-the-ride creatures such as Cornish pixies, Fluffy, the three-headed dog, and centaurs.
- There’s even a face-to-face encounter with the magical plant, Devil’s Snare, that every Potter fan knows hates the sunlight!
Creators also promise appearances by other nightmarish creatures from the beloved book series that haven’t been revealed just yet, as well as at least one that has never been featured on film.
Much more than a high-speed ride, Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure is a chance for Harry Potter fans to fully indulge their fantasy of being a Hogwarts student. All of this can be experienced with a Universal Orlando VIP tour.
Universal Orlando VIP Tour Details
A Universal Orlando VIP tour already lets you descend into Gringotts Bank’s vault, glide past Buckbeak outside Hogsmeade Village, and face dementors at Hogwarts Castle. The latest addition to all things Harry is sure to be just as exciting.
Universal has not yet announced if there will be Express or Single Rider Lines for its newest attraction, but there are still ways you can reduce your wait times throughout the park.
- Stay at one of the on-site Universal hotels and get into the park an hour earlier than everyone else. From the family rooms at the Aventura Hotel to the island paradise at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort, the hotels offer many exclusive park benefits to guests.
- Skip the regular lines by obtaining one per ride or an unlimited number of times Universal Express Passes. Though it’s not yet known if the passes will be accepted for Hagrid’s Motorbike when open, getting them can still help make your Universal Harry Potter experience that much more enjoyable.
- Book a Universal Orlando VIP tour that lets you skip the waiting and get right to the magical riding!
Contact World Class VIP for a Universal Orlando VIP Tour
A private tour of Universal Studios has always been a great adventure and starting this June, it promises to be even more thrilling. A World Class VIP Orlando VIP Tour can help you plan the perfect day, including the latest attractions like Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure. We also offer inclusive travel booking services including a Disney VIP tour and Disney hotel reservations.
To learn more about all the Universal Studios on-site hotels and resorts, or to arrange a private VIP Disney tour quote, call us today at (407) 810-9500. Your Universal Orlando VIP tour awaits!