Share a special Mother’s Day with your mom with a VIP theme park tour.
Mother’s Day is right around the corner. Why not make it extra special by treating her to a VIP theme park tour? In addition to the rides and attractions, there’s fine dining, special entertainment, spa treatments, and fun shopping—something for every mom to enjoy.
Pamper Mom and Create New Memories with a VIP Theme Park Tour!
This Mother’s Day weekend, the Walt Disney World Resort is rolling out the red carpet for moms. Many of the park’s restaurants are offering special menus that also include specialty desserts. You can book reservations at one of these dining establishments:
- Disney Springs’s Terralina Crafted Italian and Paddlefish, voted Orlando Magazine’s Best Seafood Restaurant in 2018.
- Fort Wilderness and Wilderness Lodge’s Trail’s End Restaurant and Whispering Canyon Cafe
- Olivia’s Café casual dining at the Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort’s family style The Wave … of American Flavors
- Epcot’s British themed Rose & Crown Dining Room where you can treat mom like a queen
For the ultimate in pampering, gift her a massage, facial, or Disney-inspired manicure at Senses in Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa combined with breakfast or afternoon tea at the Grand Floridian Café.
Additional special events include Minnie’s Mother’s Day Chocolate Party at the Beach Club Resort and an Alice in Wonderland themed painting experience at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn.
Add a VIP Theme Park Tour
There’s nothing quite as magical as Mother’s Day at the Disney parks, even more so when it’s arranged by an experienced VIP theme park tour guide. Personalized tours add an extra element of fun to Disney days and may include everything from skipping long lines, scuba diving in Epcot’s Aquarium, or hopping aboard a private safari vehicle and enjoying an expedition through the African savanna.
Contact World Class VIP for a VIP Theme Park Tour this Mother’s Day
When you book a VIP theme park tour with World Class VIP, you can leave the organizing of this special occasion to the pros while you get to simply enjoy the day with mom. We’ll assist you with:
- Skipping the long lines
- Making dining reservations
- Planning the day’s entire itinerary while leaving room for spontaneous fun
- Getting tickets for mom’s favorite show
We can also help you choose an elegant floral arrangement, book a spa appointment, and make recommendations on where to stay.
A Disney VIP tour is a wonderful way to show mom how much she means to you. Our private VIP theme park tour guides can also help you with your Disney hotel reservations, explain all your dining options, and handle any other Disney World booking services you need. To learn more or to get a private VIP Disney tour quote, call us at 407-810-9500 or contact us online.