Character meet and greets are back at Disney World!
After a long hiatus, the character meet and greets at Disney World are now back! Although you are excited to hug and take photos with Mickey and Minnie Mouse, along with their friends, control your emotions for a bit.
We have prepared a handy guide to ensure your Walt Disney World Resort visit will go smoothly.
Things to Remember in Character Meet and Greets at Disney World
Kids can get all excited meeting their favorite characters. Telling them what may happen, and the dos and don’ts can help everything under control.
- Anticipate reopening in phases: While Walt Disney World Resorts is trying to bring everything back to normal; you can’t expect the theme park to go full scale right away. So, maybe some of the Disney character friends may be missing and will eventually show up in the future.
- Bring your autograph book: Make sure you collect all the autographs of each cast member. Then, turn it to the page where you want to immortalize the signature, so you won’t hold up the queue.
- Be considerate of other people’s time: Speaking of queues, you must be conscious of the other visitors who are also waiting to have their special moments with Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy, Goofy, and friends. So, get your phone ready to take a photo with the Disney character.
- Respect the characters: Rein in your kids because they might become rowdy and hurt the people inside the costumes. Don’t force them to join your TikTok dance, for instance, or make a silly gesture. Each cast member receives extensive training to always stay in character.
Our Disney VIP Tour Guides will help maximize your time at Walt Disney World Resorts and meet as many characters as possible.
Where to Meet the Characters
Here are the locations where you can meet the popular Disney characters.
- Mickey Mouse: The world’s most famous mouse usually waits at the Magic Kingdom in Town Theater.
- Minnie Mouse: You can find Minnie Mouse at the Red Carpet Dreams at the Hollywood Studios.
- Donald Duck: The character hangs around at the Disney Cavalcades. If you sign up for a character dining experience, you will find Donald at Tusker House, Cape May, and Garden Grill.
- Goofy: Goofy is happy to take photos with you or sign your autograph at EPCOT or the Hollywood Studios. Who knows? You might also meet his son, Max.
- Pluto: Mickey’s loyal friend will typically loiter around the theme park cavalcades.
Please remember that Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, and Pluto draw the longest lines.
While the Fab Five is the most popular by far, there are more than 50 characters in the Walt Disney World Resort.
You should download the Disney My Experiences App, which will tell you where to find the characters. In addition, the app will tell you where each of the characters is waiting in line to meet the visitors in real-time.
However, you do not need to strain your neck for character sightings.
Our Disney VIP tour guides will ensure that you meet your favorite Disney characters without exerting any effort.
The Disney Parks blog frequently provides updates on character locations and other essential news updates, especially since the theme park still implements COVID-19 protocols.
Helpful Tips for the Character Meet and Greets at Disney World
If you want a more personal character meet and greet at Disney World, book a reservation at Chef’s Mickey, Hollywood & Vine, Tusker House, or other restaurants.
- Download the Disney My Experiences app and get a leg up on the other visitors.
- You can also meet the significant characters aboard the Disney cruise line.
- Be on the lookout for character sightings, as their locations might not appear on the map or the app.
- Talk to the characters. For example, the Disney princesses love to interact with little kids, so encourage your children to soak in the magical experience.
Enjoy a VIP experience by breezing through the long queues with the lighting lane. However, you should avoid wasting your time waiting to meet the Disney characters since you still have to explore the theme park.
Book a World Class VIP Tour Today!
Long lines can spoil the fun of character meet and greets at Disney World. World Class VIP will ensure that you only get the premium treatment and meet your favorite characters without all the stress. So, call us today and get a free quote for our VIP tours!