Everything You Need to Know and Experience at Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival in 2022!
It’s all systems go for the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival 2022 from July 14 to November 19. Disney World decided to forego some activities in the past two years due to the pandemic. So, you can now sample the specially concocted food and beverages you can’t find anywhere else.
The international food wine festival is one of the theme park’s famous attractions, drawing thousands of visitors and participants each year.
Tips to Remember Before Going to the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival 2022:
- Don’t forget your Festival Pass, which serves as your map for all attractions and events.
- Go early to beat the crowd. However, you can also hire our Disney VIP Tour Guides so you and your family members can breeze through most of the events.
- Sample as many as you can from the multiple booths. You won’t have the same opportunity to enjoy such a culinary feast again. So, hold off on making those dinner reservations just yet.
- Visit the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival 2022 on a weekday to avoid the long queues to the booths.
- Pace yourself. If you go early, you have more time to enjoy the sights, sounds, and tastes. You won’t enjoy your time if you are always racing against time.
- Stick to your budget. You can purchase a Disney Gift Card, so you do not squander your money. The GC works like a debit card to monitor your spending.
Here are some of the confirmed special events for the EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival 2022:
Party for the Senses
Disney has not released the official list of participants for the event yet. However, guests enjoyed tasty treats and snacks from 50 food stations in previous events.
The Party of the Sense has always been a popular side-event for the international food and wine festival, so not everyone has the privilege to get in. However, a Disney VIP Tour will guarantee that you are on the shortlist.
Join the food and beverage event at Disney Park and tick it off your bucket list.
There are over 30 global marketplaces that have participated in previous food and wine events. So, it’s safe to say that this year’s event will have the same number of participants.
For now, you can enjoy the following cuisines at the theme park:
Also, make sure to attend some seminars and workshops offered across the location. Your map should detail all schedules, so you should plan out your day properly. The workshops are gearing for a comeback after they were postponed last year.
Hide & Squeak Featuring Remy’s Ratatouille
Take your kids scavenger hunting to search for Ratatouille’s Remy around the theme park’s grounds during the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival 2022. But first, you have to buy stickers and the map from several booths.
Win special prices when you find Remy at any of the hidden locations.
Eat to the Beat Concert
Following its cancellation in 2020, the organizers are bringing back the Eat to the Beat Concert series for the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival 2022. Among the lineup of performers at the America Gardens Theatre stage are:
- Air Supply
- Boyz II Men
- Billy Ocean
- David Cook and Kris Allen
- Christopher Cross
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- Baha Men
- Joey Fatone & Friends
- Mark Willis
- 38 Special
- Sheila E.
- Los Amigos Invisibles
- Taylor Dayne
Book Your VIP Experience with World Class VIP Today!
Right now, the organizers are not accepting reservations for the event. But to make sure you do not miss any of the fun activities at the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival 2022, contact World Class VIP at (407) 270-0956. You may also request a tour quote, or book Disney hotel reservations today.