If you’re planning to visit Epcot for the Food and Wine Festival, here are a few tips for you!
Walt Disney World Resort guests will never run out of things to do at the world-famous theme park. So, there’s no doubt about everyone getting their money’s worth and having the time of their lives during a visit to the happiest place on Earth!
But add a food and wine festival to the various attractions at Disney World, and it’s like winning the elusive lottery grand prize. Unfortunately, however, guests can only enjoy this festival at Epcot for two months, from September 14 to November 14.
So, if you want to get the most out of your visit to Disney World, an Epcot VIP Tour during the festival is what you need. And of course, before you go, knowing everything about the celebration will come in handy during your trip.
Interesting Facts About Epcot Food and Wine Festival
Booking an Epcot VIP Tour during the International Food and Wine Festival is the best thing you can do to experience world-class entertainment and dining at Disney World.
So, securing tickets before September is what you need to do first to jumpstart your Epcot vacation. Learning some facts about the festival comes next. Keep the following trivia in mind, and you’ll know a few secrets that will turn your visit into a one-of-a-kind experience!
And what are these interesting facts?
1. The Epcot food and wine festival celebrates its 21st year in 2022. The festival started in 1996 and has become one of the best and most highly anticipated food festivals in the U.S.
2. The festival showcases various culinary masterpieces and beverages from different continents, with over 30 marketplaces in Epcot featuring international food and wine. Interestingly, almost half of the menu for this year’s celebration will be completely new or slightly tweaked food choices.
3. The festival is the longest-running festival in the world. It runs for 62 days, starting on September 14 and ending on November 14, giving guests ample time to experience the exciting event.
4. There will be a long list of personalities during the festival, from celebrity chefs and famous hosts to wine experts, from Elliott Farmer and Masaharu Morimoto to Jamie Deen and Andrea Robinson. It will surely be a star-studded celebration where guests will learn a lot and enjoy.
5. There’s the Eat to the Beat concert series that runs through the whole length of the festival. It’s a free concert where different acts from various music genres perform at the America Gardens Theater stage while guests eat and drink. Some returning artists this year include the group Hanson and Boyz II Men.
6. There are special activities that families with younger children can enjoy. The food and wine festival may be more in tune with adults, but there are other things to do for families with kids visiting Disney World during this time.
For example, Remy’s Ratatouille Hide and Squeak Scavenger Hunt during Epcot Food and Wine is perfect for entertaining kids. The best part is they get a prize for finishing the activity!
7. Guests can participate in different premium events. For this year’s festival, some premium activities include Rockin’ Burger Block Party, Party for the Senses, and Umami Tokyo Pairing. Participating in these events will certainly elevate the experience.
8. If you’re a Chase debit or credit card holder, you can enjoy special benefits like complimentary refreshments and access to the private Chase Lounge at the American Adventure.
Getting an Epcot VIP Tour from World Class VIP
It’s no secret how frustrating vacations can be without proper preparations. For example, you might not get the tickets you want for a specific date, miss transportation to the park, get lost going to different attractions, and have trouble finding restrooms.
In these situations, your Disney Park visit might turn disastrous. Instead of enjoying yourself and experiencing the magic of Disney, you end up feeling stressed and miserable, wishing you could have booked a VIP experience in the first place.
So, before unfortunate things happen, choose a Disney VIP tour during festival season and forget about your worries. Book with us at World Class VIP and never deal with the stressful planning process because the best Disney VIP tour guides will do it all for you!
You and your family will simply pack your bags and wait for the day of your visit. It will be the ultimate Disney trip, complete with the Epcot VIP tour that will let you experience a worldwide food and wine festival.
So, call us today at (407) 236-1098, and we’ll tell you about our VIP tours and provide a free quote. We also customize visits to Disney World and the other theme parks in Orlando according to your preferences, so don’t hesitate to ask about our VIP tour services.